Family Therapy/Individual Therapy
$120 per 50-minute session
Assessment fees varies depending on type of assessment.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Insurance eligibility will be verified before service begins. Insurance co-payment is expected at the time of service.
A sliding scale is available for those without insurance coverage. The staff will discuss the fee scales and any other questions with you.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment. Return check fee: $35.00
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.